A blog about a little family just trying to make it in this world, letting God lead it all!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Georgia/Father's Day Weekend
Olivia and I took a trip to Georgia this weekend! It was her first time in the ocean and out of state. She had a great time with her cousins! We had to leave Benji home because of work, but he enjoyed a little Father's Day Scavenger Hunt that Olivia and I put together for him. I think we may have start a family tradition with that one! Here are a few pictures from our trip:
I know! I think I will have more time soon to blog more often! It is Amber and she has moved back to Ohio. Her husband is deployed right now, but is stationed in GA. He is being discharged from active duty soon, so he will join her in Ohio in about 3 months.
3 comments:
Woo hoo! I'm impressed! You broke your record of one post per year (or none). :)
That looked like Amber in the pictures, I assume it was her you were visiting? Does she live down there or was she vacationing with you?
I SO badly want to take my little ones to the ocean, but Chris wants them to all be old enough to remember it...poor Libby!
It looks like an awesome trip. Can't wait to see you!
DEB
I know! I think I will have more time soon to blog more often! It is Amber and she has moved back to Ohio. Her husband is deployed right now, but is stationed in GA. He is being discharged from active duty soon, so he will join her in Ohio in about 3 months.
It was Deb! I can't wait to see you guys either!
Post a Comment